Kitchen Sink Workshop Registration
Kitchen Sink Workshop Registration
Address Line 2
State / Province / Region
Postal / Zip Code
Antigua and Barbuda
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Central African Republic
Papua New Guinea
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Sao Tome and Principe
Serbia and Montenegro
Trinidad and Tobago
United Arab Emirates
Personal Facebook Page
If you are registering for a workshop, what dates are you participating in?
Your Photography Business
Facebook Fan Page
How many months have you been in business?
How many months have you been "shooting" people? Heh.
Do you have your DBA (Doing Business As)?
Do you have a tax ID number?
NON - COMPETE / SOLICITATION AGREEMENT
The signing party of this document agrees that he or she will not engage in the business of high school senior portrait photography within The Woodlands, TX or with any high school senior, junior, sophomore or freshman attending an academic campus in The Woodlands, TX for a period of 60 months following the respective workshop date.
This clause shall be effective regardless of any matter.
The signing party of this agreement agrees not to solicit any high school senior, junior, sophomore or freshman attending an academic campus in The Woodlands, TX for a period of 120 months following the respective workshop date. This clause shall be effective regardless of any matter.
WORKSHOP PARTICIPANT AGREEMENT
Terms and Conditions
1. Position. The Instructor agrees to deliver the participant a workshop as a work-for-hire independent contractor providing workshop services.
2. Relationship. Nothing herein shall be deemed to constitute a partnership or joint venture between Instructor and Participant. Further, this workshop does not create a relationship beyond the confines of the workshop.
3. Equipment. The Participant is responsible for providing all of the equipment of use with which to complete the workshop unless agreed upon otherwise.
4. Confidentiality. The Participant understands that all materials, price lists, materials including the workshop book and all text/images included in it, the workshop files and video tutorials, contracts, financial documents, agreements, spreadsheets, editing workflow, shooting advice and teachings, workshop content, text, and any conversations inside the scope of the workshop dates and other and all information or documents that are given to her/him in the scope of the assigned date are the exclusive property of the Instructor and are privileged and confidential information. The Participant agrees not to disclose the confidential information obtained from the discloser to anyone unless required to do so by law.
The participant also agrees not to reproduce or exchange for any financial or other compensation the Kitchen Sink Workbook or Thumb Drive as a whole or parts.
5. Confidentiality. The Participant understands that all materials, price lists, materials, workshop files and video tutorials, contracts, financial documents, agreements, spreadsheets, editing workflow, shooting advice and teachings, workshop content, text, and any conversations inside the scope of the KITCHEN SINK WORKSHOP ALUMNI private Facebook group and other and all information or documents that are given to her/him in the scope of the Facebook group are the exclusive property of the Instructor or disclosing photographer and are privileged and confidential information. The Participant agrees not to disclose the confidential information obtained from the discloser to anyone unless required to do so by law.
6. Transfer/Refund. The workshop is non-refundable, however, may be transferred to another attendee at the approval of the Instructor. Transferring is the responsibility of the Participant.
7. Non-Compete. Participant shall not compete as a photography mentor or workshop instructor within twenty four (24) months of the completion date of this workshop. This includes online and in-person competition.
8. Schedule. Schedule is subject to change due to circumstances including, but not limited it, weather, travel arrangements, and illness.
9. Waivers. A waiver by either party of any provision of this Agreement in any instance shall not be deemed a continuing waiver for the future.
10. Indemnification. The Instructor shall be held harmless for any and all injury to Participant and Participant’s equipment during the course of the workshop and the immediately surrounding events.
11. Arbitration. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this contract, or the breach thereof, shall be settled by arbitration, administered in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association, administered by a licensed Arbitrator in the jurisdiction closest to the Photographer’s office and the arbitration award may be entered for judgment in any court having jurisdiction thereof. Notwithstanding the foregoing, either party may refuse to arbitrate when the dispute is for a sum less than $5,000. In no event shall an award in an arbitration initiated under this clause exceed the contracted price of the controversy in dispute.
12. Attorney’s Fees. If either party to this Contract brings a legal action against the other party to this Contract to secure the specific performance of this Contract, collect damages for breach of this Contract, or otherwise enforce or interpret this Contract, the prevailing party shall recover reasonable attorney’s fees and all costs, premiums for bonds, fees, and other expenses expended or incurred in the action in addition to any other relief that may be awarded.
13. Miscellany. This Agreement incorporates the entire understanding of the parties. Any modifications of this Agreement must be in writing and signed by both parties. Any waiver of a breach or default hereunder shall not be deemed a waiver of a subsequent breach or default of either the same provision or any other provision of this Agreement. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas.
14. Resolution. Participant shall first approach Instructor as to any issues related to the workshop.
15. Model Usage. Participant shall only photograph the Kitchen Sink Workshop models during the event of the workshop and never again thereafter. Workshop model images resulting from the Kitchen Sink Workshop may ONLY be used for portfolio, marketing and collateral use (in print and on-line).
16. Model Relationships. Participant shall NOT "tag," "friend," or "follow" the Kitchen Sink Workshop models or have any existing in-person or online relationship or encounter/communication after the workshop with any of the models.
17. Facebook KSW Alumni Group. Participant is NOT purchasing a membership to the Kitchen Sink Workshop Alumni Facebook Group nor is membership included in the workshop fee. The Kitchen Sink Workshop Alumni Facebook Group is NOT a guaranteed benefit or product of the Kitchen Sink Workshop. If for any reason deemed appropriate by Amanda Holloway that participant's membership should be discontinued, Amanda Holloway may release participant from the alumni group without notice or as to why.
18. Participant will submit at least 3 original images of each model from the Kitchen Sink Workshop within 2 weeks of the workshop.
19. Participant has read, understands and agrees to all of the above contractual agreements.